1st Day : Introducing ME =)



Since this is the first day for my blogging challenge, i guess i just introduce about myself...hihi  maybe some of the readers already know about me but maybe some of my profile is missing in your mind...lol....

NAME: DORREN TOMPUL

NICK NAME : In,iyen(usually the children..hahaha),dor, and some of my friends call me ren

siblings : 3 (younger sister,younger brother and me) i am the eldest...hihi

 RACE : actually,my daddy is dusun and my mummy is kadazan.. i think we should follow father's race right??? but in my birth certificate is kadazan..so,i'm confuse.....zZzZz... =p

Zodiac sign : TAURUS

Male or Female : FEMALE

Elementary : SRK ST ANNE

High School : SMSL

College : KML 

Hair color : BLACK

Long or short : LONG

 Height : not measure yet but its 155cm (2007) ...lol


Weight : 50++ and 60--

Religious Views : Roman Catholic




Interest : Fashion (although i'm not fasionable... =p) , make up ( especially for my 


"victim"...lol.. -my mum- my sist- and my little cuzzy-)


Fav. food : hm..pizza i think..haha..i love lots of food actually



Fav. drink : warm chinese tea , wheatgrass juice, cendol !!! =p


Fav. sports : Basketball, 4x100m , cross country running

fav beverage : KITKAT


fav. juice : Avocado juice


fav. fish (food) : tenggiri...lol.. yummy!!

FAVORITE COLORS: pink, purple, silver..

books that i like : i love, love comics..lol.. books that related to fashion (even thought i'm not fashionable person... =p)

things that i like : transparent stuff .. hihi

movies that i like : vivah (an indiaan movies...its all about love...hahah) , a walk to remember

television series that i like : boys over flower , marimar , the tenth kingdom , The cave of the golden rose (my childhood TV series..lol)

songs that i listened = depends on my mood...=p

Got any Pets = yup....several pets...lol
thing that i wish i could change about my life : change back the thing that i regret in my life


WHICH IS BETTER for me:

 Lips or eyes = EYES   


Hugs or kisses= HUGS



 Shorter or taller = BOTH. hua3

Older or Younger = CHILDHOOD?? =p

 Romantic or spontaneous = ROMANTIC of course..lol 



Nice stomach or nice arms = TUMMY

Sensitive or loud = LOUD

 Hook-up or relationship = RELATION 

 Trouble maker or hesitant = NONE

since today (26/06/2011) is my bro's birthday,i have no free time to update my blog..but..i started to blogging on 26's midnight..so, i guess its still acceptable...lol




Post a Comment

0 Comments