2nd day : Avocado's Nestum

hello....how are you??today I'm not feeling very well..feeling nausea...bluek...but for the sake of my 30 days challenge, i make myself stronger to update my blog today!! ngeh~ngeh~ngeh

NESTUM is one of the food that i like in my life...its very common to everyone..but have you heard about
AVOCADO's NESTUM?????

i dont know what i should call it,so,i decided to call it as stated above...lols.
its one of the secret recipe that i did today...lols...

Here are some steps to make the Avocado's Nestum....

1. Firstly, cut the avocado into small pieces..


Then,blend the avocado..but make sure not over blend it.. or else,it will become juice.. =)



After that,add some of sweetened milk...lols..to produce a delicious taste of avocado's nestum


Mix them.. =p nyum3



After you finish mix the avocado with sweetened milk, the Avocado's nestum are ready for you...lol



My mummy enjoy the taste for the nestum.... hihihi

Post a Comment

1 Comments

mamyharraz said…
i realy miss person pic yg last tu ;)