3rd day : Photography!!

 On the day that i'm in mood in 

PHOTOGRAPHY + MAKE UP,

i decided to pick my little cuzzy,   GEGIRL as my victim....lols

sounds bad right??actually,i need her help to be the model...a cute 6 years old girl...=p

I put on some make up to her....dressed her up and suggest her some pose in some different places..

so, here's the result....


Innocent face...lols!! just kidding...


American next top model!!?? who knows??lol

Looking to the future!! hua3

How about this one??

^__^

I love this pose!!!

Wow!!looks like princess to me....=)

Peace everyone!!! ^_^

go green!!!! =p
Love..love..love..

This is one of my mother's collection!!


Waiting for someone???? lols


HeHeHe

I love this pic although the lightning is not good..huhuhu



Enjoy the smell of the flower!!~~ngeh~~ngeh~~


Hello!!! =)

Some of other photos :







There will be more soon!!! hihihhi.. love this so much...
thanks to my little cuzzy.. ^__^

Post a Comment

1 Comments