B0ys 0ver flower :::: i like the most

hm...i never addicted to see a movie/story for such a long time...but BOYS OVER FLOWER make me not satisfied if i didn't manage to complete to see all the chapters...and every scene in the story is in my mind....GU JUN PYO.. i like this character so much..and wish to meet a guy with his personality in my life....not because of his richness,but because of his character.


This is the one that i like(his personality) in BOYS OVER FLOWER:


my roomate introduce me this movie..i didn't know that this story is already shown in KBS.hihi...firstly,i didn't interested at all.after see a few chapter,i love to see more and more..hihi.LOVE boys over flower so much...and ALWAYS miss GU JUN PYO character............=p



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Dorren said…
BOF still in my heart..huhuhu