Two is better than one

Many unexpected things happen to everybody in this world.

including me.the things that happen makes me become more

matured and make me realize about my MISTAKES!!!!



There are one of unexpected thing that appear in my life

that i will not forget..



FURTHER MY STUDY FOR 2nd YEAR @ BECOME A REPEATER



When i check my result for PSPM 2 for 2008/2009 session,

i am shocked to see my pointer. i did not expect to get

that figures. I double checked my result but failed.

I assume that the things that i have seen is not true

because the actual time to check the result is at 8 a.m

on the next day.i said to myself "maybe the system is

down now.Just forget it".




On the next day,i confirmed that i will become repeaters.

i am not sure whether i want to repeat or not.but,after

discuss with my friends(Qilah and Milah),we just come back

to KML bravely.



I feel ashamed to all the people that i meet.

But,as time goes by,i became more confident.

I ask myself:


REPEATERS????NOTHING WRONG RIGHT??


besides,all the repeaters are gathered in one tutorial

for both life and physical science.this situation make

all of us have our spirit in study.(i guess...)


I also became the class leader... in this case,i have

more responsibility and must make sure my classmates

are united(aisehmen...konon ja tu)




MEMORIES FOR F6T38..(repeater's class)-09/10-


*Got 5th place in KAWAD KAKI

*Go to manjarasa (hehehe...mkn ja keja)-with F6T37-

*top 3 in futsal BCMC (boys)

*Boys help girls carrying the pails of water to their blocks

*photos & t-shirts




MY MEMORIES ON THE 2nd YEAR BECOME PST (MISTAKE!!!!)


*3rd place in dart competition

*Follow challenge valley competition

*Have a very3 caring friend (Ting Sze Choi) -thanks-

*Meet new friends -love u all-



Wherever I am,whatever I do,i will never forget all of

my friend that appear in my life..for me,friends are one

of the stuff that make my life become colorful.




Post a Comment

2 Comments

Grace Payne said…
heheh...its true my sist...friend is everything..=)
Dorren said…
hahah...mmg berbaloi...btul la ayat 2 is better than one...i got a better course in uni now...thank god..=p